Enjoy the opportunity to learn more about our amazing sustainable community that offers large properties with expansive ocean views. It’s a place you’ll want to call home
Nosara Community! Sustainable Luxury in harmony with nature.
and plenty of space between residences to maintain privacy while providing wild space for native flora and fauna to flourish. A place where permaculture is the rule of thumb and health and wellness – both mental
and physical – are its cornerstones. Welcome to Nosara Community. A place with a quiet presence that speaks volumes.
The Nosara Region
Nature, Yoga, Surfing, Beaches, A Wildlife Refuge, and Pristine Beauty
Work from Paradise
• Over the last 5 years the number of people working remotely has increased by 44%.
• Remote work has been an overwhelming success for both employees and employers. The shift in positive attitudes toward remote work is evident: 83% of employers now say the shift to remote work has been successful for their company.
• 90 percent of employees say that flexibility in their work arrangements contributes to their morale.
• 85 percent of businesses say that implementing flexible work locations have made their company more productive.
• In a Future of Work survey of company managers, 78 percent of the respondents listed “flexible schedules and telecommuting” as their most effective non-monetary ways to increase employee retention.
• 82 percent of U.S. businesses are using flexible work locations as a way to improve work-life balance.
Sustainable Design & Construction
Self-sustainable, self-contained, inclusive, stylish, wired, always in harmony with nature.
OUR LATEST BLOG Posts
Stay updated and get the latest news.
2021 ushered in the first-ever Earthshot Prize - “…the most prestigious global environmental prize in history” awarded to 5 entities (people, cities, countries, businesses, etc.). The Earthshot Prize is designed to incentivize change in order to reverse environmental...
Time marches to the rhythm of the tides here. Dry tropical forest covers the hillsides like giant florets of broccoli and spills down to collide with white and grey sand beaches at the tide line. Rivers meander through estuaries of mangrove providing cover for...
Nosara has historically had a rich tradition of yoga and is a world-class wellness destination for many who want to hone and strengthen their bodies and minds in a plethora of locations and settings. Whether you’re new to yoga or a seasoned yogi, there’s something for...