A COMMUNITY FOR DIGITAL NOMADS
Productive work environments, zero commute, and endless learning opportunities.
• 17 million people aspire to be a digital nomad in the future.
• 70% of digital nomads travel to five or more countries per year.
• 51% of digital nomads live in a hotel.
• 16% of digital nomads live in hostels.
• 31% of married digital nomads travel with their partners full-time.
• American digital nomads have grown by 49% from 2019 (7.3 million digital nomads) to 2020 (10.9 million digital nomads).
• American remote workers (14%) were more likely to earn six
figures than international remote workers (8%).
• By the end of 2019, there were 22,400 coworking spaces
WORK FROM PARADISE
• Over the last 5 years the number of people working remotely has increased by 44%.
• Remote work has been an overwhelming success for both employees and employers. The shift in positive attitudes toward remote work is evident: 83% of employers now say the shift to remote work has been successful for their company.
• 90 percent of employees say that flexibility in their work arrangements contributes to their morale.
• 85 percent of businesses say that implementing flexible work locations have made their company more productive.
• In a Future of Work survey of company managers, 78 percent of the respondents listed “flexible schedules and telecommuting” as their most effective non-monetary ways to increase employee retention.
• 82 percent of U.S. businesses are using flexible work locations as a way to improve work-life balance.
$159,000 Investor Incentive Package
The Costa Rican congress recently approved a new law to attract investors who want to apply for residency.
For a period of 5 years there is a new established $150,000 investment amount that can include property. The amount previously established for this category was of $200 thousand dollars.
During this term and as a onetime benefit, applicants can request a tax exemption on the import of household goods for themselves and their immediate family, as well as tax exemption on the import of up to 2 vehicles for personal or family use.
Buyers of real estate are exonerrated from th 20% transfer tax on real estate transactions as registered owners of the property.
Our Digital Nomad Incentive Package gives you the ability take advantage of this new law and to qualify for residency when you buy one of our Nosara Community lots and one of our award-winning tiny homes. We’ll even help you move and get your residency.