Enjoy the opportunity to learn more about our amazing sustainable community that offers large properties with expansive ocean views. It’s a place you’ll want to call home
Nosara Community! Sustainable Luxury in harmony with nature.
and plenty of space between residences to maintain privacy while providing wild space for native flora and fauna to flourish. A place where permaculture is the rule of thumb and health and wellness – both mental
and physical – are its cornerstones. Welcome to Nosara Community. A place with a quiet presence that speaks volumes.
The Nosara Region
Nature, Yoga, Surfing, Beaches, A Wildlife Refuge, and Pristine Beauty
Work from Paradise
• Over the last 5 years the number of people working remotely has increased by 44%.
• Remote work has been an overwhelming success for both employees and employers. The shift in positive attitudes toward remote work is evident: 83% of employers now say the shift to remote work has been successful for their company.
• 90 percent of employees say that flexibility in their work arrangements contributes to their morale.
• 85 percent of businesses say that implementing flexible work locations have made their company more productive.
• In a Future of Work survey of company managers, 78 percent of the respondents listed “flexible schedules and telecommuting” as their most effective non-monetary ways to increase employee retention.
• 82 percent of U.S. businesses are using flexible work locations as a way to improve work-life balance.
Sustainable Design & Construction
Self-sustainable, self-contained, inclusive, stylish, wired, always in harmony with nature.
OUR LATEST BLOG Posts
Stay updated and get the latest news.
On July 14th, 2021, Law Project Number 22,156 became Law Number 9996 by being signed by the President and upon its official publication in La Gaceta. The new ‘Law for the Attraction of Investors, Rentiers, and Pensioners’ makes it easier and much less expensive for...
Want to Work Remotely from Costa Rica? The Country’s New “Digital Nomad” Incentive Makes It Easy and More Economical for You to Do It Legally!
After two debates in Costa Rica’s National Assembly, legislators voted to approve the new “Digital Nomad” initiative (Law Project Number 22,215) that gives special benefits to foreigners who work remotely from Costa Rica for their clients outside of the country. You...